Posted by : ပုသိမ္နည္းပညာ Monday, February 2, 2015
PC ေတြမွာေဆာင္ထားသင့္တဲ့ WinRAR 5.21 Beta 2 ေလးပါ Rar ခ်ဳ ံ႕တာဘဲျဖစ္ျဖစ္Rar ျဖည္တာ
ဘဲျဖစ္ျဖစ္ ႀကိဳက္ရာသံုးႏိုင္တဲ့ေဆာ့၀ဲေကာင္းေလးပါ (ပုသိမ္အိုင္တီ)
WinRAR is an archiving utility that completely supports RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. It consistently makes smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs. WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits. It supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. It also offers the ability to create self extracting and multi volume archives. With recovery record and recovery volumes, you can reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
WinRAR 5.21 Beta 1 changelog:
- "Drag and drop context menu" options in "Settings/Integration/Context menu items" dialog allow to disable WinRAR archiving and extraction commands in context menu displayed after dragging and dropping files with right mouse button.
- If winrar.ini file is present in the same folder as WinRAR installer, winrar.ini will be copied to WinRAR program folder after completing installation.
- While previous versions could produce RAR5 volumes of slightly smaller than requested size sometimes, such situation is less likely now. In most cases volume size equals to specified by user.
- WinRAR 5.20 issued unnecessary user account control (UAC) prompt, when running an executable from archive stored in UAC protected folder. Since nothing is extracted to folder containing an archive in such case, UAC prompt is not needed;
- WinRAR could overwrite files with read-only attribute only when unpacking RAR and ZIP archive formats. Now it is also implemented for other archive formats supported by WinRAR;
- "Elapsed time" and "Time left" were displayed incorrectly when applying "Convert" command to multiple archives and enabling "Add recovery record" option.
- Now by default WinRAR skips symbolic links with absolute paths in link target when extracting. You can enable creating such links with "Allow absolute paths in symbolic links" option on "Advanced" page of extraction dialog or with -ola command line switch.
- Such links pointing to folders outside of extraction destination folder can present a security risk. Enable their extraction only if you are sure that archive contents is safe, such as your own backup.
- if several files from different folders were selected and extracted using "Flat folders view" file list mode and "Extract relative paths" extraction option, WinRAR could truncate paths of some of these files. It did not happen if entire file list contents or a single file was selected.
Download: WinRAR 5.21 Beta 2 64-bit | 1.8 MB