Posted by : ပုသိမ္နည္းပညာ Thursday, November 13, 2014
Remix သံစဥ္ေတြၾကည္လင္စြာနားဆင္ႏိုင္တဲ့ Music Player (Remix) ေလးဗားရွင္းအသစ္ေလး
ထြက္လာလို႔ ေဘာ္ဒါေတြအတြက္ မွ်ေ၀လိုက္ပါတယ္ဗ်ာ (ပုသိမ္အိုင္တီ)
Music Player (Remix) v1.6.2 Apk | 2 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.3 and Up
Music Player (Remix) is an advanced music app with many unique features.
Music Player (Remix)
What’s in this version:
View/Edit tags was not working
- On Android Wear watch, say “OK Google, Play Music” (configure in Android Wear app on phone)
- Gingerbread package installation fix
- On your Android Wear watch say “OK Google, Start Remix”. Then say any of the following commands:
- “Play Artist”
- “Queue Artist”
- “Play Album”
- “Queue Album”
- “Play [Artist Name]“
- “Queue [Artist Name]“
- “Play [Song] By [Artist]“
- “Queue [Song] By [Artist]“
- New default theme dynamically matches current song’s album art
- Triple tap headset button to go to previous track
- (Bug Fix) Downloaded lyrics had garbage characters
- (Bug Fix) Chromecast album art would not update
Music Player (Remix) is an advanced music app for Android designed from the ground up to be powerful, yet user-friendly and fun to use.
- - Large, finger-friendly controls on phones and tablets. Tap the album art to pause/play & skip tracks.
- - While using other apps, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the “mini-player” allowing you to control your music and view/edit your Now Playing list without leaving other apps.
- - Any time you add songs to your device, the app will issue a notification which when tapped will load those songs into a playlist and play them.
- - From anywhere within the app, swipe from the bottom to reveal music controls and the Now Playing list.
- - From anywhere within the app, swipe from the right side to access your music library, search function, help, preferences, and aesthetic options including wallpaper & menu color customization.
- - From anywhere within the app, swipe from the left side of the screen to access your faves (one-touch access to songs/albums/artists), playlists, and autolists (auto-generated playlists based upon your listening habits).
- - 5 customizable quick shortcuts are available on the Now Playing screen. Assign various functions to each one included Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, Share song, View YouTube video, and much more.
- - All screens are optimized for portrait and landscape orientations.
- - The Now Playing screen has been optimized for 7″ and 8.9″/10″ tablets.
- - All library browsing screens have several display and sorting options.
- - Save bookmarks in a song and visual markers will appear on the scrubber bar. Tap previous/next to jump between bookmarks or use the “View Bookmarks” option to select a bookmark.
- - Any time you play a song, a bookmark is automatically saved when you leave the song. To go back to the previous play position in a song, use the “View Bookmarks” option.
- - Download album art for any song or album. Select from several choices with different image resolutions. Album art is embedded directly in the music files.
- - Download lyrics for a song which are embedded directly in the music file (or optionally saved in an external text file). Pinch/zoom the lyrics to change the font size. Feel like singing along? Use the karaoke feature to record yourself as you view the lyrics.
- - Advanced playlist management including drag/drop song re-ordering & multi-add mode. While in multi-add mode, go to any screen within the app and tap songs/albums/artists/genres/composers to quickly add them to the playlist.
- - When viewing an artist, swipe between the song list, the album list, and the artist’s wiki page. Wiki options are also available on the album, genre, and composer info screens.
- - Stylish 4×1 and 4×2 home screen widgets.
- - Various lock screen control options including basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4×2 widget (Android 4.2+).
Download ►: ►'' Here ''